Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good talk

I started going to therapy today. Last week I had to reschedule due to an issue I had to take care of. Anyways, I have to say I think it went very well. The therapist asked several questions about different things in my life and how I felt. I responded to them and gave her more information about why I was there. She did reply with several follow up ideas and questions that I had not thought of before.

Here are some of those questions:

What are your girls side traits, feelings and wants?

When you fantasize, who are you? Are you a woman, man, fem man, girl with penis?

Truely, how far do you want to change if you decide that is what needs to be done?

There were several others but those are the main ones that stuck in my head.

We meet again next week were we will continue on with these questions and try to understand my mind and confusion.

As when I started this blog, will continue to keep writing my thoughts, feelings and ideas down, but I may change what I post (picture wise anyways). Some of you may be upset about that, but I hope that you understand.

If there are others out there like me or that have been through this kind of situation or something similar, I would value your input.

As always, thanks for reading. Will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment