Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Interesting info.

Yesterday I found out that I have a low testosterone levels in my body. The doctor wants to do more test on me to find out why this would be happening. I have not been taking anything, doing anything or eating something special that would be doing this. My doctor said this would be causing my "breast to swell". Now I would have to say, if my "breast" were a size, they would possible be an small to medium A cup. For them to really match my body right now, they would need to be a large C or D if not bigger. Of course I don't know what to do with that bit of information given to me.

I am seeing a therapist tomorrow. I have tons to talk about. Don't think I will get it all in, in one session. Really planning on telling her my feelings and what's going on in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment