Friday, August 28, 2009

Mini mini achievement

Well I finally did something outside my comfort box. Even though I would say it was pretty small, I at least did something. I wore panties today to work. Of course this was under my work clothes (really those clothes are a button shirt and jean shorts). They were cotton fruit of the loom multi-color strip panties. Personally I would have liked some soft silky ones, but these are ones I bought, myself. Not ones from my mother or wife or something like that. I was pretty proud of myself. It was a baby step toward finding more out about myself.

Also, each time I went to the restroom, I made myself sit to pee. I figure I should do that to see how if feels to sit each time I have to pee, just like a woman. I think that part I will have an opinion over time, not a one day thing for me to draw a conclusion on.

I'm working on my food intake to get my body into a more female shape. That will probably be my biggest work there.

I have been reading several blogs and girls on youtube about transitioning and such. I'm going to post their sites and stuff that I think is very helpful.

Let's see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment